Quality Ship Registry at the heart of the EU

EuroFlag Services


Click on the question to see the answer.

Which P&I Clubs are accepted?

The P&I coverage must be issued by an insurance company having its registered office in an EU member state. P&I clubs that are members of the International Group of P&I Clubs ( are generally accepted. For any questions, please contact EFS for confirmation.